Every tweet, Facebook status update, YouTube video and blog post helps! Stalking is a crime that will affect 1 in 4 women (and 1 in 7 men) at some point in their lifetime. However, it is not given much thought until it becomes personal for them. It became very personal for many of Jodi Sanderholm’s friends and family on January 5, 2007.
Join us in Vegas on June 23, 2011 at Sky Combat Ace! Book your own flight here.
- Tweet about how stalking has affected you or someone you care about with the hashtag #fightstalking
- RT what others are saying about stalking on the hashtag #fightstalking
- Visit Twibbon.com and join the cause to update your avatar to reflect you are joining Jodi’s Voice and celebrities to increase stalking awareness.
- Update your status with the Jump for Jodi’s Voice mission
- Write a Facebook note about how stalking has affected you or someone you love and tag the Jodi’s Voice fan page.
- Contribute to our video campaign called “What is Stalking” and share your video dairy story of how stalking has affected your life. Please view the specifications here.
- Write a blog post about how stalking has affected you or someone you love and link back to JodisVoice.org.
- Donate without voting to Jodi’s Voice and ensure that our efforts to increase awareness and provide services to victims continue.
Support our amazing sponsor – Sky Combat Ace & book a flight next time you are in Las Vegas!